Free Career Aptitude Test
Do you have 15-20 minutes to devote to a free career test for planning and assessment?
Are you looking for a free alternative to Meyers Briggs?
Get job transition help now:
- Are you interested in taking an online career quiz to show which jobs match your natural strengths?
- Are you considering a job change, but unsure which jobs suit you best?
- Are you a new graduate trying to determine your career path?
- Have you taken personality tests, but you’re unsure how to use the results?
- Would you find it valuable to know what your natural motivations, interests, and talents are?
If any of these situations apply to you, you would benefit from taking your free career test today.
When you are researching career options, there are many factors to consider.
These factors include:
- Monetary factors
- Job content factors
- Job stress factors
- Fit factors
- Company environment factors
Here’s a list of job opportunity evaluation factors to consider when evaluating job options:
Job Opportunity Evaluation Factors
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Vesting for Stock Options, 401K Plan, and Pension
Health Care Benefits
Sponsored Programs such as Health Club Membership
Mileage to Work and Parking Costs
Nature of Work
Your Interest in the Work
Degree of Responsibility
Fits with Future Plans
Clear Understanding of your Role by Yourself and Others
Amount of New Learning Required (new learning could be a +
Availability of Flextime
Length of Commute
Potential for Telecommuting
Amount of Travel Required
Workload vs. Staff
Poor Upper Management
Type of Work Environment (Informal/Formal)
Boss’s Management Style
Company Culture (Positive/Negative,
Degree to which Company’s Values Match Your Values
Training and Development Programs
Compatibility with Peers
Degree of Risk (startup vs. stable, mature company)
Industry Growth Potential
Your Interest in Industry
Company’s Resources (ability to fund projects)
Company’s Vision and Strategy for the Future
Complete the online career test taken by over 8 million people and view your results instantly
- Review a 6-7 page narrative detailing the results of job test
- Learn about your career aptitude, motivations and preferences
- Discover your top 20 career interest inventory areas
- See how well your motivations and preferences match the needs of 5 jobs you select