Company Profile Examples
Company profile examples can help you develop your own company profile, which can be used as part of a business plan you develop to launch your business or as part of a business plan you provide a banker or investors to gain funding for your business.
As you will soon see from one of our company profile examples, a company profile is essentially a resume for your company that you use to establish your credibility with the market you serve.
Your company profile helps potential customers to understand your business as well as to understand your company’s approach, unique strengths, and experience.
Our company profile examples will illustrate ways you can demonstrate your own company’s ability to effectively meet customer needs.
Company Profile Examples: A Useful Checklist
Use this checklist of questions to help you gather information needed to develop an effective company profile:
- When did you start your company?
- Why did you start your company?
- What is the contact information for the company including address, phone, fax, e-mail, and web site information?
- What products or services do you provide?
- Are the products or services standard offering, custom, or both?
- What are your top selling products or services and/or your particular specialties?
- What industries or market segments do you serve?
- Is there a particular company size you serve?
- Is there a particular geography you serve?
- Do you have any “big name” customers that you can reference in promotional material?
- If you’ve served a large number of customers, please state the approximate number you’ve worked with to date.
- Do you serve a particular customer type, i.e. homeowners, school administrators, IT Managers, etc?
- Are there particular tools like software applications or other technology that you use to meet customer needs?
- Does the company hold any patents?
- Are there any business partnerships or alliances that you leverage to meet customer needs?
- Do key members of the company have particular experience, educational backgrounds or certifications that represent a strategic advantage for your company?
- Does the company have any certifications or belong to any professional associations?
- What do you see as your top 3 competitive advantages over your competitors?
- What are the top 3 successes the company has had?
Here is one of our company profile examples that will give you ideas for developing your company profile design.
Sekel Associates, LLC
With headquarters in Minnesota, Sekel Associates, LLC provides superior consulting services for managing the implementation of Warehouse Management Systems in the retail industry, serving both the domestic and international sectors. Sekel Associates, LLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to consulting services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the software provider. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency. Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.
As experts in automated retail management systems and distribution, Sekel Associates, LLC is involved in every stage upon client selection of Warehouse Management Systems software from implementation to completion offering continual functional and technical support. Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of implementation and operation, including business requirements definition, development of functional specifications for client approval, system design, and overseeing development teams customizing software to fit specific client needs. Typically, we are on-site at the retailer’s locations handling client contact, providing functional and technical training and support, and resolving any and all troubleshooting issues that arise when the client initiates software usage in a live setting.
Unlike other consulting firms, at Sekel Associates, LLC we possess operations experience in a distribution center at the GM-level. Our associates are well versed in all aspects of multiple location management, from budgeting to productivity to establishing and maintaining business partnerships. We pride ourselves on our proven track record for effectively administering multiple implementations. This is due to effectively directing team members in the development of software modifications to ensure that all business requirements are met within budget restraints and time schedules. In addition, Sekel Associates, LLC has experience with large distribution centers, having been responsible for the successful implementation of a 1.2 million square-foot retail distribution center.
In order to meet the individual needs of clients, Sekel Associates, LLC maintains a wide range of qualifications. We excel in Oracle databases, forms, and reports. Our extensive knowledge base entails host systems interfacing with the Warehouse Management System, including merchandising, purchase order, and planning and allocation systems. Moreover, our functional and technical experience extends to interfacing with third-party conveyers and various unit sorters. At Sekel Associates, LLC we are continually expanding upon our knowledge and services to assist clients with successfully implementing Warehouse Management Systems in multiple distribution centers throughout various locations.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes Sekel Associates, LLC the ideal choice for a consulting firm to manage the implementation of your Warehouse Management System.
Sekel Associates, LLC
8749 Kilbirnie Terrace
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443