Human Resources Resume for 2019
Here’s a sample resume example of a human resources resume. This sample resume example is provided courtesy of Quest Career Services, an outplacement company that provides outplacement services to jobseekers located throughout the world.
Human resources resume examples are reprinted with Quest’s permission.
As you develop your human resources resume, be sure it includes keywords relevant to the type of position you are targeting. To develop a keyword list, review two or three job postings for positions that interest you. Identify keywords that appear in these job postings to develop your keyword list.
Most employers use software applications that allow them to automatically search for resumes using a keyword matching feature. To help you do well with these automated initial screening tools used by most employers, incorporate your keyword list into your human resources resume bullets.
Human Resources Resume:
Anywhere, Anystate 12345
H: 123-456-7890 W: 234-567-8910
To obtain a training position that utilizes my experience as a software applications trainer as well as my experience with instructional design.
Experience developing and conducting customer training for a suite of software applications, consistently achieving a quarterly customer evaluation score of 3.4 or higher on a 1-4 scale. Skilled in designing instructional workbook materials, conducting classroom and web-based training for customers, using software applications such as Web Ex and Astound Presentation to develop and conduct training, and providing training to customer staff with differing needs including System Administrators, Managers, Team Leads, and Trainers. Proven ability to serve as the sole trainer on key customer accounts, to act as the senior trainer supporting new trainees, to conduct Train-the Trainer courses, and to provide product sales training for internal salespeople and dealers.
Education and Development Specialist
ABC System, Anycity, Any State, 1/00 – Present.
Provides hardware and software used for digital recording in contact centers including software applications enabling clients to create agent evaluation forms, score evaluations, and generate reports.
- Design and conduct classroom and web-based training for the company’s application suite of 7 products consistently meeting bonus objectives by achieving a quarterly customer evaluation score of 3.4 or higher on a 1-4 scale.
- Serve as the sole designated trainer for one of the company’s largest accounts, XYZ, a $6 million-dollar account.
- Provide customer training lasting from 2 to 5 days to Systems Administrators, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads, and Trainers in all areas of the organization utilizing the software application suite.
- Act as the senior trainer responsible for providing support to new trainees through mentoring, observation, and feedback.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer courses and Product Sales Training for internal salespeople as well as dealer representatives.
- Demonstrate products to potential customers when company is selected as a final competitor in addition to conducting product demonstrations at trade shows.
- Design instructional workbook materials used in training including hands-on experiences, worksheets, review games, course objectives, and course agendas.
- Create all step-by-step training documentation for Web Applications by using Interwise and Web Ex with Microsoft PPT, working on a web server, and using Snag It to capture screen shots.
- Provide Web Applications training to all 9 internal trainers as well as at customer sites.
- Develop training documentation for the Web Reporter application, a web-based application that uses the Crystal Report’s search engine to extract data from a SQL database to generate reports based on scored evaluations.
- Create documentation for new versions of products and new products, report bugs to R&D, develop a “wish list” of product enhancements, and report back to R&D on problem areas for users.
XYZ Inc, Anycity, Anystate, 4/98 – 12/99.
A service bureau providing inbound and outbound calling services for clients such as ABC and A11.
- Created training documentation and trained internal staff of Agents and Supervisors working on various campaigns including a 10-person team of specialized customer service representatives.
- Provided training covering the project background, objectives, and navigation through the scripts to all project team members as well as conducting training for new hires and refresher training.
- Assumed overall project responsibility managing up to 20 Agents directly or through a group of Team Leads.
- Ensured challenging deadlines were met while meeting client’s budget guidelines by overseeing all day-to-day program activity including report generation, quality control, and compiling and downloading data files.
Client Services Account Manager
123, Inc, Anycity, Anystate, 4/95 – 11/99.
A service bureau providing inbound and outbound calling services for clients such as ABC.
- Conducted initial and refresher project training for operations staff.
- Earned top honor in President’s Club for after-market sales.
- Acted as the liaison between clients and internal programming, operations, and accounting departments.
CLS 4.35, Universe 4.2, 8.1, 8.5, 8.7, 8.8 Contact Center Recording Equipment and Software
Web Ex, Interwise, Astound Presentation, KnowledgeAgent Extensive experience with MS Office including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
SQL and Access Database Applications, HTML, Java, Visual Basic, MS Windows
Familiar with Crystal Reports
Knowledgeable of Call Center Equipment including Lucent and Nortel ACD, Predictive Dialers
Instructional Design for New Instructors
PowerPoint Level I
Crystal Reports Level I
Copyright © 2004 Quest Career Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of this human resources resume sample is prohibited without the consent of Quest Career Services, an outplacement company that provides outplacement services to jobseekers located throughout the world.